Followers

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Gawai 2011

Yeayy!! I was happy bcos can balik Gawai for this year..hehehe


But I just have short time at kampung where in Kuching, Sarawak.


30th May - 2nd June only i got time there.


K here the moment ya..


my nieces n nephews sent us to LCCT


thanks to Kak Angela @ Sophie and Abg Sapree for sending us :)

___________________________________________

 arrival Kuching Int'l Airport



my cousins fetch us at airport

shopping hehe

my god! that durian was sooo big!! 


facelook not facebook oke :)
_____________________________________________
 dinner : ayam penyet. the sambal was 4.8/5 !
yummy!


my uncle
_______________________________________________
went to Kuching Water Front
my cousin, Eleanor (Leno)

my cousin, Brandon



Dewan Undangan Negeri Sarawak

my mom and my aunty. hehe
________________________________________
visiting Dedesh..hehe aka Pitbull





Rhine n Neyno
_____________________________________________

we made cookies.hehe. :D














______________________________________________
balik kampung love 

my mommy n my uncle

hahaha... this boy arr... my cousin woo..




balik kampung..yeayy!!!




our FAMILY HOME :)



female masak-masak..

 the guys sit infront and lepakking..ayyOhh


we had our dinner together



_____________________________________________
Gawai Day 1
cobaan memakai. haha. itu skirt zaman muda mak saya .





jum pg beraya :)
we visiting families





cibling. kakak and adik. hehe


hahaha.. berjanjikah? sama merah. sama tali pinggang :). my cousin




haha. ini saje saje posing :p






visiting my aunty. 
meet my cute niece.hehe



 _____________________________________________
Gawai Day 2
im going back to KL :'(  alone sob sob





we lunch together first






bye bye cuzzies :(







Thanks to uncle Orai n family :)
Thanks to uncle Orai & uncle MG for sending me at airport..hehe

bye bye Kuching



hello KL

terus ajak Mel keluar pg bb. hahah!




balik rest at home ~ 
tomorrow i got big duty. outstation.

No comments:

Post a Comment