Followers

Saturday, July 3, 2010

TRIPS

haha lets talk about trips. I had my first trip with my classmate on my 2nd sem in the early 2009.
and we went to Langkawi Island

and I had designed a tee for the trip. :)
sekadar for a try shj.
wanna have a look? 
 
so this is my front design for the tee.
don't laugh at me k :P
it was just simple, but i really like the rounded-like design.
DOWN TO NATURE  
was the name of the trip.


on the boat going to Langkawi Island!



hey you guys! :D
haha we had a lot of fun kan?
but this time all were tired. cos the trip was just for a day! ;)
anyway, at KILIM GEOPARK




my lovely lecturer, MISS NURAZLENEE MOHAMAD :)


DAYAH . She really had fun haa? ;) 
and the scenery was great! LOVE it !
                                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment