Followers

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Balik Raya

It's raya!
everybody balik raya..
accept me la, cos i don't balik Kuching this year.
hehe.

For every students, they all going through this situation.
balik raya bila di perantauan..
HEHE.

My journey from Alor Star-KL.

7/9/2010-Tuesday
KTM : AS-KL CENTRAL
8.15pm

Thanx alot to Adeq, who willing to send us to KTMAS.
Terima Kasih Adeq... ^_^


Here was the moment, guys!

 
was sooo pack in the car.






Nadia and Adeq

 




Goodnight..
 
Goodmorning...
KL Central at 5.45am
 

This time, i took the first class (katil) for the first time, RM51. Not bad,  really nice, and i really want to buy the same class for the next journey to Alor Star. Usually i just bought for the economy class and second class.

For Nadia, thank you for accompany me balik raya with train k..
appreciate it so much, and soo SORRY for your inconvenience in the train :'(.
It's her first time ride a train, and believe me Nad, you'll never regret all the ecperiences..hehehe..

I reached at KL Central so early, then I relax my self at the kerusi urut that have been provided there..
took only RM2 for 2 minutes,and it's worth! :)


SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI
MAAF ZAHIR & BATIN



5 comments:

  1. Salam Aidilfitri, to you & your family, Chah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam Aidilfitri too, kakaq Shasha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. its ok dear, i got such a wonderful experience and quite malu with that indian...hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. takpelah, lain kali kta naik flight pulak k pdy my hometown..
    can ahh? :)

    ReplyDelete