Followers

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Oh Hati


everybody deserve to love, being loved and have love.
I'd like to dedicate this song to someone..

Certain things couldn't be understand by everybody. Love is something that is very special and it takes time to explain, and need time to be understood.

I wish I could explain this every-thing to whom it may concern.
________, if you could here this song...here it carefully and deeply by yr heart.
*blushing* haha!degikk

"Sorry if I made any mistake..Sorry if I am not good enough.. Sorry if I am toOOOO annoying..(hahaha, Yes, I am)..."

i just want you to understand.

lantak kome le nak ngate aku jiwang bekarat ke hapew nyew..heheh..
sebenarnye takOt nk post!
& I'm not kinda direct person.

1 comment:

  1. Wah!! ecah dh pndai jiwang2 la nie..bljr kt sape nie?? huhuhuhuhu..klu ak jd org t'ntu t'haru glernye..hihihi

    ReplyDelete