Followers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

DIET

What?
Diet?
haha.
I don't meant diet from eating food.
It's a diet of   money.
hehe..
btw, this post are not for simpathy.
not at all!
but it shows the meaning of life and it teach us to spend money wisely.



About a week more, is enough to the end of July.
So, I had a money problem.
It's normal for a student who don't have so 
much money n don't have any side income like me. :)

Lot of expenses...
books, meals, tpop, transport, and so on..

For tonight, I just eat roti telur. Roti means bread, while telur means egg.(for those who don't understand Malay only).


It's save my  money a lot for this week :)
Just spent MYR2.30 for Gardenia bread,
and MYR2.00 for the eggs (6).

So just imagine how much can i save compared to 
my daily expenses, which is about MYR10 
per day. not included other miscellenius things.

Ok, now I wanna share with you on how to make it.
HAHA. very easy...


STEP 1


STEP 2



STEP 3
Spread some chili sauce to the bread..
I like when my mom doing it.
cause she add some spread cheese..
and thousand island..
mmmm...so tasty!
or else you can add up salad n mayonees. :)  D E L I C I O U S ...

Life is the best! :)


STEP 4


the final one. closed them together..
and .....

THADAAAAAAAA....

haha.
can eat it now!


Simple, tasty, saving! :)

goodluck for your try..and  ENJOY the taste.





No comments:

Post a Comment